The Basics of Geology, Mining, & Processing for the Investment Community
Our next public course will be held in Toronto on April 26 & 27, 2020
The only complete Geology, Mining, and Mineral Processing short course taught by professionals in each field.
The objective of the course is to provide the students with an understanding of the technical terms, methods, processes, the linkages between them, and the ability to better assess the technical risks. This course is intended for people who are interested in a broad overview of how the mining business works from a technical perspective. Aspects of Geology, Mining and Mineral Processing are addressed in the context of the discovery, development and production of mineral deposits. For people with no technical background in geology or mining, the course provides a basic introduction of the critical technical factors impacting on the success of mining companies. For those with some technical expertise, the course will serve as a refresher and as a way to integrate their specific knowledge into the broader technical aspects of the mining sector.
Subjects and Professors
- Geology, David A. Love
- Resource estimation and reporting, Open pit and undeground mining, George McIsaac
- Mineral processing, Metal extraction, Boyd Davis
- Due Diligence and Case studies, team
- 15 + years in existence
- 20 + public courses with more than 440 participants
- Companies participating include banks, capital investment firms, mining companies, accounting firms, government agencies, human resources firms, insurance companies, law firms, newspapers, services, and universities
- Participants include analysts, company directors, accountants, auditors, human resources, insurance brokers, lawyers, and journalists.
- Please follow this link to register
- Basics of Geology, Mining and Mineral Processing
- Private courses across Canada, the United States, and the Middle East
- Private clients include banks, government agencies, mining companies, accounting firms, and investment firms.
- The course can be tailored to your operations and your country.